Join us for a LIVE demonstration of Collabware CLM, records management software for Microsoft SharePoint & Collabmail Email management.
THURSDAY, APRIL 12, 2018
10 AM Pacific / 1 PM Eastern
During this session, we will demonstrate the specific features and capabilities of Collabware CLM that greatly expand SharePoint’s records management capabilities and set it apart in the marketplace:
• Automated classification – improves eDiscovery and decreases the time required to find content
• Automated metadata population - decreases the amount of required end-user input, reduces your margin for human error and improves content findability
• Automated declaration - increases records management compliance by ensuring that content is properly declared at the right time
• Contextual content surfacing - brings content to users where and when they need it
• Information trust - ensures users can readily identify superseded and obsolete content
• Multi-jurisdictional operations – enables organizations to manage records in one centralized interface while storing the records in the countries they belong, preventing legal issues
• Multi-lingual support – provides English, Spanish and French language options
• Sophisticated physical records management – offers physical container management and security; box, folder, object and record tracking; circulation request management and processing; integration with SharePoint search for physical record searches; mobile device integration for barcode scanning and circulation control; complete chain-of-custody control and tracking; advanced transfer and disposition approval, and
• Drag & Drop Email filing & sharing.
We will end each demo with a live question and answer session.