Collabware is proud to be a sponsor, exhibitor, and presenter at the annual ARMA Canada Conference in Vancouver, BC. Please come and join us, along with hundreds of records and information management colleagues over 3 days of educational sessions and networking at Canada's largest ARMA conference.
Come by the Collabware booth right beside registration and see a demonstration on how Collabware's intelligent software suite can help you increase employee productivity and ensure organizational compliance requirements are met through automated case management, workflow, and records management.
You can enter to win a $500 Gift Card for Tiffany & Co!!
- See Collabspace - the Cloud Archive, Search & Export solution for Office 365.
- We will also be doing live demos of Department of Defense certified Collabware CLM and complimentary consultations right from our booth to show you how you can extend the functionality of SharePoint to fully cover records management requirements.
- Ask us about our Outlook and SharePoint connector.
- See our partner, Psigen, scan, digitize & automate classification and indexing of physical documents. Also, enter to win a Canon mobile document scanner.
Graham Sibley, Collabware CEO, will be delivering two presentations:
1) Monday, May 28@ 11am in the "Georgia B" room
The Rise of Artificial Intelligence and How it Applies to ECM
2) Monday, May 28 @ noon: LUNCH & LEARN in the "Balmoral" room
How to Implement SharePoint Records Management in 90 Days or Less
Click here to see the full ARMA Canada Conference Schedule
About ARMA Canada Conference
ARMA Canada’s annual conference hosts 500+ delegates and exhibitors of the records and information management discipline – an expanding field of specialists. Each year, the conference brings people together from all across Canada (government, private sector, and not-for-profit) and provides educational sessions, networking opportunities and knowledge of current services and technologies through the Exhibit Hall. In addition to current topics covered by numerous speakers, the conference includes special keynote presenters and a national awards ceremony.