We are looking for a self-motivated and driven UX Developer to join our Product Development team in our fun downtown Vancouver office! As an UX Developer at Collabware, you will work collaboratively with designers, architects and stakeholders to evolve our products through continuous innovation. You are an ideal candidate if you have a collaborative work ethic, are passionate about user experience, and take pride in your work.
About Collabware: We hail from beautiful Vancouver, BC, which means that we have impeccable umbrella etiquette and love the outdoors. The Pacific Northwest is our home and our headquarters so we personify the West Coast way of life. We believe in open-mindedness, teamwork, and collaboration, but more fundamentally; we believe in being excited about our jobs. The reason we come to work every day is to make enterprise software less horrifying for people that rely on it. No small feat, but we love the challenge!
- Develop innovative user interfaces for Collabware products
- Mentor junior members of the development team on UX development techniques and best design practices
- Contribute to evolving our branding, user-centered design ways of working, new interface guidelines and design patterns
- Contribute to the continual improvement of the development process and team culture
- Stay informed of advances in interactive techniques, technologies and methods, and adapt to rapidly evolving industry space.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Creativity and great attention to details and design
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Proven experience developing for responsive web design and single page application principles
- Experience working with design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Blend)
- Working knowledge of WebPack builds
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio, GIT, and Visual Studio Team Services
- Working knowledge of C#/ASP.NET development and debugging techniques
- Knowledge of Web API 2, OData, SQL development an asset
- Knowledge of Azure services including App Services, Key Vault, CosmosDB, Azure Functions, Service Bus, and Azure Storage development an asset
- Knowledge of HTML Canvas and SVG development an asset
- Knowledge of SharePoint and SPFx development an asset
- Knowledge of Dojo Toolkit an asset.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Interaction Design or related software technology field, or equivalent demonstrated work experience and education
- 2 to 3 years relevant work experience developing web applications
- Must provide a portfolio of relevant work.
- Top-Tier Health & Dental
- Growth Opportunities
- Social Events
- Collaborative Team Environment
- RRSP Contribution Matching
- Unlimited Vacation
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Flexible Hours
- Stock Options
- Open Office Work Environment
- Downtown Vancouver Office location and easily accessible by transit