We are looking for a self-motivated and driven Microsoft SharePoint and Office Developer to join our Product Development team in our fun downtown Vancouver office! In this role, you will work collaboratively with designers, architects and stakeholders to evolve our products through continuous innovation. You are an ideal candidate if you have a collaborative work ethic, are passionate about user experience, and take pride in your work.
About Collabware: We hail from beautiful Vancouver, BC, which means that we have impeccable umbrella etiquette and love the outdoors. The Pacific Northwest is our home and our headquarters so we personify the West Coast way of life. We believe in open-mindedness, teamwork, and collaboration, but more fundamentally; we believe in being excited about our jobs. The reason we come to work every day is to make enterprise software less horrifying for people that rely on it. No small feat, but we love the challenge!
- Develop applications that integrate with Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Office
- Develop and document extensible in-process and web APIs for internal and external use
- Mentor other members of the development team on best practices and technologies
- Contribute to the continual improvement of the development process and team culture
- Stay informed of advances in interactive techniques, technologies and methods, and adapt to rapidly evolving industry space.
- Extensive experience in Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Office development
- Expertise in .NET framework, C#
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of ASP.NET, Web API 2, C#, OData, Unit Tests, SQL, Software Design Patterns and debugging techniques
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio, GIT and Team Foundation Server
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong collaboration skills.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Interaction Design or related software technology field, or equivalent demonstrated work experience and education
- Minimum of 5 years' experience developing and integrating SharePoint applications.
- Top-Tier Health & Dental
- Growth Opportunities
- Social Events
- Collaborative Team Environment
- RRSP Contribution Matching
- Unlimited Vacation
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Flexible Hours
- Stock Options
- Open Office Work Environment
- Downtown Vancouver Office location and easily accessible by transit