Join us for a 1 hour complimentary webinar where we’ll show you how Outlook can be utilized to increase SharePoint adoption through enhanced team collaboration, productivity, and email records compliance.
In this webinar we’ll discuss the value of having users interact with SharePoint from their primary application, Microsoft Outlook, and will highlight the tangible benefits your organization can expect to realize with a fully integrated approach. We’ll demonstrate how users can easily drag and drop content to and from SharePoint via Outlook or the Windows desktop, and will also show how users can quickly file and provide metadata for emails and/or attachments without disrupting their normal working behavior.
This webinar will provide:
- Business case for Outlook/SharePoint integration
- Overview and demo of out-of-the-box SharePoint capabilities
- Overview and demo of Collabspace for enhanced Outlook/SharePoint integration
- Demo of real-world case management scenario with email records retention
- Glimpse into the Collabspace product roadmap
- Graham Sibley: CEO at Collabware
- Glenn James: Director, Pre-sales at Collabware
Who should attend?
- IT Directors and Managers
- Compliance Officers and Records Managers
- SharePoint Business Analysts
Integrating Outlook with SharePoint to Increase Team Collaboration, Productivity, and Compliance
September 2, 2016