Webinar will showcase the unique, Collabware-Concept Searching combined offering
Records Management solutions fail due to a lack of effective management of all content formats, integration with an overall governance plan, and automated document workflow, which can expose organizations to damaging and costly legal and regulatory consequences.
SharePoint has become one of the most important repositories of business information for organizations, yet the critical practice of the long-term management, storage and disposition of documents of record is often overlooked.
In this webinar Collabware and Concept Searching will demonstrate their unique, combined offering that enables SharePoint to be an effective records and information lifecycle management solution for enterprises.
What you will learn about during this session
- Effective content identification and classification, regardless of content location in the enterprise
- Automatic migration of content driven by classification of metadata
- Enterprise-class records and content lifecycle management in SharePoint
- Management of records for disposition, preservation and legal hold
- Graham Sibley, CEO, Collabware
- Don Miller, Vice President of Sales, Concept Searching