Effective Governance and Compliance for Municipalities
Many municipalities struggle with the need to categorize, manage, find and destroy a variety of necessary content including council meeting minutes, bylaws and permits. Further, many are faced with budget challenges that don’t allow for large IT spends to overcome these challenges.
Join us for a one-hour webinar focused on how municipalities can leverage current investments in the SharePoint platform and inexpensively add on Collabware CLM’s advanced records management capabilities to ensure high end-user adoption and full compliance.
What You Will Learn
Focusing on examples of successful implementations with numerous municipal customers, we’ll discuss the many capabilities of Collabware CLM that greatly expand SharePoint’s RM capacity including:
- Automated classification – improves eDiscovery, decreases the time required to find content and integrates with GIS systems
- Automated metadata population – decreases the amount of required end-user input, reduces your margin for human error and improves content findability
- Automated declaration – increases records management compliance by ensuring that content is properly declared at the right time
- Contextual content surfacing – brings content to users where and when they need it
- Information trust – ensures users can readily identify superseded and obsolete content
- Multi-lingual support – provides English, Spanish and French language options
- Sophisticated physical records management – offers physical container management and security; box, folder, object and record tracking; circulation request management and processing; integration with SharePoint search for physical record searches; mobile device integration for barcode scanning and circulation control; complete chain-of-custody control and tracking; and advanced transfer and disposition approval
Missed the Webinar?
No problem. View the recording.